Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2
1279 place in the rating - top smartphones+ compare
1080 x 2280 px
Top specs and features
Let's start reviewing the smartphone Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 display characteristics. The smartphone display matrix is based on LCD IPS technology and has a screen diagonal of 6.3 inches. The pixel density is 400dpi screen.
Now about the performance of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2. The model runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Plus chip with a transistor size of 14 nm. Processor frequency 2.2 MHz. The video core Qualcomm Adreno 512 is responsible for the graphics. The amount of RAM is 3 GB. RAM version 4. The amount of permanent memory 32 GB.
In the tests, the smartphone showed itself as follows - according to the AnTuTu benchmark, the model scored 132875 out of X possible.
Let's move on to the smartphone cameras. Main camera resolution 12, aperture f/1.8. The main camera has a Dual LED flash.
The weight of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 is 175. The battery capacity is 5000 mAh. The battery type is Li-Polymer. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 ranked 1279 as one of the best smartphones out of more than 5,000 tested smartphones in the analysis and testing of the smartphone.
Why Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 is better than others
- AnTuTu test 132875 . This parameter is higher than that of 43%
- Pixel density per screen inch 400 ppi. This parameter is higher than that of 65%
- Battery capacity 5000 mAh. This parameter is higher than that of 82%
- Display size 6.3 ". This parameter is higher than that of 71%
- RAM size 3 GB. This parameter is lower than that of 81%